Friday, November 28, 2008

Why do I have this blog ?

Hello, I welcome every one of you to my blog, titled 'Legal Articles.com'
I have created this blog mainly with the idea of creating unique legal articles, so as to share my experience in the legal field as well as to enrich my legal knowledge.
I am interested in writing articles generally and with particular reference to my legal expertise also.

I want to devote this blog exclusively to the legal articles only because if I post unique legal articles along with general articles in my other blogs,'rabasure.blogspot.com' and 'rabasuresblog.blogspot.com', sometimes the unique legal articles may lose their relevance and identity.Sometimes, they also lose their large viewership which they actually deserve.Moreover,as my title itself suggest, eventhough I may be practising law in India, I do not want to confine my attention to Indian laws only.I want this blog to be a site of comparative study of various laws that prevail in both eastern and western countries.

I also have some specific ideas to enrich this blog by focussing my attention by devoting separate space for legal articles which have a relevance to Indian people.I also intend to devote separate space for other legal articles with special reference to western countries.

It is also my idea to have a targetted traffic to my site from those who want to have a solution to their legal problems.

Therefore, I have made my intentions clear and have given only an outline of my future plans of my actions by using this site.

Therefore, I stop here leaving the rest for tomorrow.

No comments: