Monday, May 28, 2012

Introspection of My Progress as a Writer in Infobarrel


Introspection of My Progress as a Writer in Info barrel A writer has to frequently analyze his writing activities as a writer.I have joined two weeks ago as a writer in the Infobarrel.No doubt it is a site known for its quality content.I too hope to submit and get published only quality content in the site. So far I have managed to submit five articles in the Info barrel and got them published.But still I am not satisfied with the number of views my articles getting.Recently I read in a web marketing site, unless you are well known and familiar, your quality content has no meaning or relevance.That means even if my article has quality content, I cannot make much headway, unless my articles get more and more views. Another view is one should just take care of the quality of the content of your article. Then the content will take care of you. While the first point of view is in a way somewhat pessimistic and you are not inspired to write a quality content.The second view seems to be more reasonable and optimistic too.As a writer if I work hard to produce quality content, then gradually you will become a quality content writer and your articles will receive more views and in turn your profile will get noticed frequently. Therefore, at present my duty is to write articles with quality content.Then gradually I will get a due recognition from my readers as a quality content writer.It will be befitting to conclude with the sayings of Bagavadgita:' Do your duty.Do not expect any reward for it.'

No comments: